Support Seattle Peach by visiting our sponsors:
- Sammy on Beauty 101: Finding Your Perfect Foundation – Pt. 1
- Live Review: Sasquatch! 2013 Day 2 Recap | Seattle Peach on Sasquatch! 2013 Street Fashion
- Seattle Peach on Brand New Talk: Duh Cripe for youryoungbody
- Haley McLain on Brand New Talk: Duh Cripe for youryoungbody
- Seattle Peach 100: Nick Bartoletti | Seattle Peach on Album Review: Crypts’ Self Titled Debut
Tag Archives: Day of the Dead
Saturday was decidedly the night to do the damn thing this Halloween. The Hill was alive with the shrieks and delirious shouts of party-goers everywhere you turned. Seattle Peach kicked off the festivities at Havana where Riff-Raff was murdering in the DJ booth. Our group wandered over to Lovetone for a while to check out Slowdust’s spooky video projections, which were perfectly on point. We made it back to Havana just in time for Jackie Hell and Lisa Dank’s performances and ended the night practicing our Spanish on strangers around a backyard bonfire somewhere on 14th.
Seattle Peach teamed up with a girlfriend to dress up as “Las Hermanas Muertas,” a Day of the Dead-esque look inspired by Sylvia Ji‘s amazing art. Day of the Dead makeup was definitely in this season and we found loads of pretty skeletons dancing about over the weekend.
Filmstrip photos by Jake Clifford, instant snaps by Seattle Peach.
For Halloween proper, Seattle Peach posted up on 11th and Pike, which was a virtual block party between the events at Sole Repair, Neumos and the Comet. Grabbing snaps of kids in costume along the way, we eventually wandered over to Pony where we danced until Seattle Peach’s red pumps finally gave out. Peep the photos below, all by Seattle Peach.Tweet